Re: EWF religion

From: Julian Lord <julian.lord_at_wanadoo.fr>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 12:25:52 +0100

David Dunham :

> I agree that the average Orlanthi would be as always (even many of
> those who forked their tongues). There might be more subcults, now
> lost, that dealt with dragons (e.g. some Orlanth Thunderous hero who
> brought down rain from Lorion)

Good principle, poor example though. Lorion only provides rain *very* locally. Heler had been very well established as the rain god for several ages already.

There may however have been a secret cult of Aroka, exploring a *non-existant* draconic aspect of Heler.

As for Lorion, his draconic aspects would rather have been worshipped via the Engizi river cult.

Julian Lord