Re:Babeester Gor

From: John Hughes <nysalor_at_primus.com.au>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 11:03:58 +1100

Donald

> I rather think it is a deliberate rejection of fertility

Indeed. The question is in what way (if any) this rejection affects the worshipper.

> FWIW I don't think BB Gori are common at all, the tradition is well
> known and every clan has stories about them and the odd relic but
> actual devotees are few and far between. Certainly no regiments of
> axewomen.

The cult is certainly small, but it's active and influential enough for it to be explicitly banned by the Lunars throughout Sartar, along with Orlanth and Urox.

Cheers

John

nysalor_at_primus.com.au                   John Hughes

"Oh no, not again."
- - A bowl of petunias.