Re: Places of Interest, Very Important Persons

From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_cs.ucc.ie>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2001 18:21:40 +0100 (BST)

TERRA INCOGNITA writes a post I can just about follow (in a stream of consciousness fashion, at least: maybe cos it's a digestable, slimline 2K or so...):

> Ormsgone Valley (Tarsh): "Awaking of Cosmic Dragon" Experiment

Surely the (former) Ormsgone Valley dragon was "just" a True Dragon? (though a decent-sized one, given that it's bigger than the incumbent, who's no lightweight himself). What happened to him is an interesting question. Become an Ancestral Dragon? Achieve the Draconic Mystical Absolute? Flap off to kip out somewhere a bit quieter for the next millennium or so? -- those pesky noisy orlanthi neighbours...

> New Dragon Ring and Shrine to Korgatsu: (Administrator ShangHsa)

Korgatsu is a hsunchen concept, so I'd hestitate to suggest any direct connection to the MSE. (Though I have a long-standing suspicion that the PoIM is some sort of warped experiment in "building a better hsunchen" as much as anything else.)

End of The Glorantha Digest V8 #564