Nysalor

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2001 00:29:26 +1300

Joerg Baumgartner:

> > I think Nysalor is not [a great god] because the force that he
> > represents is not a fundamental force.

>It's the force which triggered the Unholy Trio's actions and thereby
>birthed Chaos.

Since that both Humakt and Uleria also understand Nysalor's teachings, I'm inclined to classify it as a transcendent truth rather than a fundamental force. I refuse to speculate any further less my alliteration turn into an obsessive-compulsive disorder.

>I don't quite buy the subsumption of Nysalora (or
>Rashoran(a)) simply as one of the aspects of Sedenya, unless
>this is the Fundamental force.

That works. However, if true, it removes Nysalor as a separate Great God.