RE: Re: Identities

From: (nil)
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 07:27:10 -0000

<20050320072713.PKJI1187.aamta01-winn.mailhost.ntl.com_at_master>

> ObGlorantha: Can you reasonably have two cultural keywords?
> Would anyone allow two at the full 17, or would one be at 13?

I'm in the process of generating a character who has just that. Sartarite, but kidnapped by the Lunars in late childhood, brought up in Tarsh as a hostage and deliberately trained in the "Lunar Way". Rescued and taken back to her clan as a young adult. She's getting both Sartarite and Tarshite homeland keywords at 15, with overlapping skills at 17. I haven't yet looked into the details of what this will mean (nor of which goddess she got initiated into!), but that's the general idea.