Moirades and the Insane Plan

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 23:53:30 +0100

> We can also say that there is absolutely no requirement for
> Moirades plan to be sane or reasonably achievable.

A very good point.

> So here's an over-the-top suggestion:

Which I like a lot.

> Moirades wants to set himself up as the Red Goddess's Consort.
> Moirades intends to wrap a
> large piece of Tarsh's landscape around himself, and draw
> himself up into the sky, producing a new Crater and turning
> himself into a new satellite of the Red Moon.

> Ambitious enough for you ?

No. How about having the Red Moon as a satellite of *his* new heavenly body? Why should sub-husband be good enough for him?

(considering.....)

I wonder? Wrapping bits of landscape up and creating craters is a bit imitative, isn't it? Maybe he has the idea of finding some defunct heavenly body and recycling it? Hijacking it for his own use? (Remember, he may have more than one try at this general concept, by more than one method).

Now, how many agents does he have on the Sky Ship?