RE: Moirades and the Insane Plan

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 08:08:23 +0100

> >> Ambitious enough for you ?
> >
> >No. How about having the Red Moon as a satellite of *his*
> new heavenly body?
> >Why should sub-husband be good enough for him?
>
> Well because she's The Goddess and sub-husband is a perfectly
> respectable position.

That makes sense to *me*, but I'm biased.

> (OTOH I suppose he could be absorbing Dara Happan ideas...).

More what I had in mind.

> Of course if he's really crazy (and not too worried about blasphemy)

We agreed that sanity was not a requirement, didn't we?

> it's possible he wants more (and there might
> be some Annilla Initiates wanting a word with him about ideas like
> that).

More plot! More plot!

> >I wonder? Wrapping bits of landscape up and creating craters is a bit
> >imitative, isn't it?
>
> "Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery". What better way to
> show his devotion and worthiness ? And it's a good way of making a
> big mess of somewhere if he tries it and it goes wrong. Never
> underestimate the motivational value of an imminent physical
> catastrophe.

Good point. So he can try that *as well*.

> >Now, how many agents does he have on the Sky Ship?

> If you carry on this line of thought there might even be a good
> reason for Kallyr to start the fight !

Only if she knew what he was up to. As it is, she may have done the "right" thing for completely the wrong reasons. You know, I rather like that idea. A plot that would have defeated the Red Goddess (yeah, OK, with side-effects), and Kallyr accidentally stopped it. And never knew.

End of Glorantha Digest, Vol 11, Issue 249