Re: Using Two Weapons? (again)

From: Wesley Quadros <wquadros_at_...>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 12:22:46 -0700

hw-rules_at_yahoogroups.com wrote:

> Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 05:01:31 -0000
> From: Briquelet_at_...
> Subject: Using Two Weapons? (again)
>
> I agreed to allow the player of a Humakt devotee to select Dual Sword
> Combat as his main Close Combat subskill. After all, the Taraltara
> I would love some semi-official or official feedback on how this
> skill should be handled. Here are some ideas I have been trying
> lately...

In the Gwandor Saga (www.celtic-webs.com/glorantha) one of the Humakti is Lothar TwinBlades. He uses two iron swords. In our game it is treated the same as any other combat technique - but his armour rank is 1 pt lower than a warrior with a shield (but then we do not really use weapon/armour ranks). All that really changes is the narrative of how he fights.

IMO, that is the beauty of the game system, it does not matter what you are doing or how you are doing it - in mechanic terms. What matters is how you describe it.

&#92;&#92;/