Re: Rune Magic

From: Stephen McGinness <mcginnesss_at_...>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 10:16:02 -0000

Wulf Corbett wrote:
> Strathclyde Union doesn't open until 7pm these days, in case
> you don't know,

That's an outrage! What are they thinking?!!

> so we've had to make alternative arrangements...

I'm not sure I'd have much time to game anyway, I'm up for the BA Festival of Science in Glasgow and weekends might have to be devoted to talking to my parents....

For everyone else's information it was a Strathclyde person, Norman Kent, who got me into Runequest - talk of catholic griffins etc showed how much fun the game was...I'm not sure whether Wulf was responsible for the griffin but I'm sure he knows who was.

:-)

Stephen