Re: Quest Challenges

From: Wulf Corbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 14:56:19 -0000

Was this during a HQ? I wasn't aware that

  1. Quest Challenges could be used AT ALL except during HQs
  2. That they could be used except at pre-determined stations on a HQ.

Now, if her ritual involved transferring the ceremony to some otherworld (which it probably did), and you remembered to apply Hostile/Alien World modifiers (since you'll be in her deity's domain), and you handwaved through a 'little known' myth describing just such a HQ (ie made it up on the spot), I personally might have allowed it, in which case your description seems to fit.

Wulf