Re: Quest Challenge gains

From: Wulf Corbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2001 14:03:24 -0000

> In which case, you are robbing the player of a fairly gained toy.

Well, at the time we all (including the Humakti uber-swordsman) agreed to halve the bonus, so he went from 2W2 to 3W3 (this might work for adding to skills). That seemed mighty enough, but left him playable (just, in our campaign - I intend to swamp him with trollkin from now on...). In retrospect I thought a separate ability at 2W2 would be fairer to him, giving him full value but leaving him playable.

The thing is, before I tried it out, I had thought that a nW2 skill was pretty much the normal QC level...

Wulf