Re: HW as a concept, and _Adding_ abilities, wealth and wells

From: Julian Lord <julian.lord_at_...>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 23:32:56 +0200

Jeff :

> > Let's hope that we can steer it back to more productive rules
> > discussion...
>
> Will it involve more charts and tables and semi-log derivatives?

Naaaaaah, I just send those to Alex, who is at least making useful contributions to the repair job. But if you actually * wanted * more Gloranthan gold derivative tables and extra long, boring discussion thereof I'd happily provide ...

That's * pseudo- * -log BTW, not semi- .

> Or will it be something simple and readily useable?

Soapbox, boot, leg-fling, sit-back, smile. Right.

Thanks for the free demo !

;-)

Julian