Re: Re: Hero Quest Challenge rules variants

From: Graham Robinson <graham_at_...>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 14:47:24 +0100

>Well, at the risk of sounding flip, how many HQs _should_ it take to
>become a Greater God? Maybe this rules isn't the perfect place to
>address such grand cosmological concerns.

As I said, wish I had a good answer...

I'd actually be tempted to say one, but it would have to be the right one. The examples we have of, for instance, Rufelza and Argrath suggest that a single, long, involved quest could do it, but I doubt either of them can be reduced to a single, simple quest challenge.

And as you said, perhaps this isn't the place.

Cheers,
Graham

--
Graham Robinson