Re: Ability advancement rate

From: primvsuk <darryl_at_...>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 13:26:00 -0000

<A lurker emerges>

How old are your characters after five real years of game play?

In my own campaign I have a, roughly, one adventure equals one season passage of time, indeed, I now give 1HP for a Season rather than for a session, seems to work nicely but its still early days yet.

This way to get to address your problem after 5 years (= 5 x 50 sessions = 250 seasons), my players are liely to be 50 years older! Thus they need to be working on their children a la Pendragon etc.

I think passage of time is something RPG referees too often neglect/bodge.

YMMV Darryl