Re: Re: Lending, actions, and turns.

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 16:15:46 -0700

> Obvious Glorantha-related question -- what are the cliches about various
> Gloranthans held by other Gloranthans? Who is mercenary, who is sly, who
is
> haughty, who is treacherous, who is honorable, who is friendly and so on?
> Clearly different peoples will have different opinions, but, if our own
> planet is a parallel, there are some opinions of some groups that are
pretty
> widely shared.

Dara Happans and Kralorelans get "Sneer at Uncultured Barbarians". Heortlings are probably "Wild", Hairy" and "barbarous" to just about everyone; Balazarings and a few others are "Horridly Primitive" even to Heortlings. All Malkioni are "Soulless" to the Heortlings and probably most theists, while Animists are "Primitive" (I hesitate to say "Quaintly Primitive :-) ).

RR