RE: Re: HP bumps.

From: MCGINNESS, Stephen <mcginnesss_at_...>
Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 17:30:25 +0100

> Interesting, one could use this as a loose way to have directed
> increases: rather than saying "you have 2 HP to increase Close
> Combat" you could say "you have 2 Death Rune points," which could be
> used to increase Close Combat, other abilities related to killing
> people, or various affinities.

I'm going to do this in my next game session (a week on Sunday) I'm going to have to think carefully as I want to see the characters festoon their character sheets with runes as they gain Rune Points and manifest strange side affects, such as plants wilting if someone with several death runes stands next to them for too long. Nothing major but something to represent the presence of that power in game world terms.