Re: I forget the subject line, but, Edwards-style AP-lending.

From: nichughes2001 <nick.hughes_at_...>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 12:18:36 -0000

Is this some rule I missed? So far as I am concerned heroes on the winning side who end the contests on a -ve amount are hurt/wounded/whatever. All that the rules require is that there be at least one functioning hero on the winning side AFAICS.

I find this no more artificial than the old RQ "if you are on 0HP in your abdomen it must need healing" which rather precluded the possibility that you were merely chucking your breakfast up from a blow to the family jewels and would come round of your own accord in a minute or two (albeit with tears in your eyes).

>(and such penalties are trivial after just a mastery or
> so).

Only against unbalanced opposition, against an equal opponent -1 has exactly the same effect whether your ability is 17 or 17W3.

--
Nic