Re: Talk to soul

From: charlescorrigan <charles_at_...>
Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2002 10:26:57 -0000

In our game, my devotee of Issaries the Guide improvised something similar. The base resistance was 10w3 for crossing the barrier to the otherworld. If I were narrating, I would add the enemy world modifier (it is only 10, I think, rather than 20) to this for dealing with a soul from the Solar pantheon. We have not explored whether the resistance is higher after 7 days (or whether it is lower in the first 7 days).

If the ritual takes place and the results are used as evidence, then I would put a higher resistance on a Solar court admiting it as evidence. The inclusive Lunars are much more likely to admit a foreign ritual as evidence, but more likely to twist the results for political purposes.

regards,
Charles