Re: Heroic Actions [Rant, OT]

From: Wulf Corbett <wulfc_at_...> <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 09:45:49 -0000

> I am aware that the written word sometimes translates poorly, but
my
> intial response to reading this was what a "condescending,
unhelpful
> and uncaring person".
>
> Some people here are having problems, we must be the petrol
sniffers
> with a lot less brain cells.

I have recently found it helpful to think of Hero Wars not so much as a game, more as a hidden entrance exam for a Secret Society. Naturally, no-one already a member will be allowed to HELP you in any way, but once you pass the test you will be invited to join (under strict instructions, naturally, to help no-one else). This explains why, no matter what question is actually ASKED, the same answers (really coded messages), to entirely different questions, are rolled out time after time.

Wulf