Re: FEATS AND OTHER SETTINGS FOR HW

From: Wesley Quadros <wquadros_at_...>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 20:46:30 -0800

> Message: 8
> Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 15:29:57 +1100
> From: "Peter Tracy" <bachelornewtling_at_...>
> Subject: FEATS AND OTHER SETTINGS FOR HW
>

> I was wondering about other settings for HW, and what people have used.

I've got a friend working on a conversion for _Rifts_. He hates the existing system but like the game world.

If he ever unveils it to the public (ie our gaming group) I'll put it on my site (www.celtic-webs.com/glorantha)

As a preview, here is my 100-word character description :-)

Gurtheadriusaldominorealnael-omorak is a feisty fire warlock with an attitude. With his companion and steed Cerpaethiada the War-Raptor, he bravely faces any toe and makes an intimidating sight with his 'Born-to-Burn' gang jacket, ruby eye-glasses, iridescent mohawk and oversized pistol. Gurtheadriusaldominorealnael-omorak is too cute for his own good. His piercings - seven rings in each ear, tongue stud, eyebrows, left nipple and scrotum - glow with malevolent enchantments. Gurtheadriusaldominorealnael-omorak carries an umbrella as he is allergic to water. He can, however, swim quite well in anything with alcohol. He has travelled throughout XXX and speaks many local dialects. Gurtheadriusaldominorealnael-omorak is a pixie.

It should be noted that his war-raptor is actually a duck and his 'pistol' is a piece of carved wood.

&#92;&#92;/