RE: combat

From: Nick Brooke <Nick_Brooke_at_...>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 08:16:45 +0100

> I'd allow the (victorious) player to convert 7AP into a -1 to the
> opponent's Armor rating (to reflect the loss of the shield) instead
> of a wound. (but I'm not speaking officially on it).

IMO, allowing a straight conversion of a normal -1 Wound penalty into *both* a -1 Armour penalty *and* a -3 (or so) improvisation modifier on your opponent's combat skill (for "Sword and Shield Combat" sans shield) would be powergaming rules-abuse gone mad.

But Wulf's group obviously like things that my players would abhor.

Cheers, Nick