Re: Iron? and Truestone

From: Gerald Bosch <gbosch_at_...>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 18:30:30 -0400

I see what you are saying about the shift. I was never all that crazy about how iron was restricted by cult ranking back in RQ2. Then in RQ3, it was just really rare - but resourceful and sneaky players can often overcome such petty obstacles. What I like is that this creates a more "organic" reason within the nature of Glorantha for why only the baddest of the bad have iron.

BTW: Does anyone have a clue about how Truestone operates in these rules?

Gerald