Re: Re: spare the extended contests

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 22:40:37 +0000 (GMT)

> >What we've done with some gifts in the past is turn
> >them into a suitably names skill at 12 (13 now, I
> >suppose). The RQ one of recovering fatigue faster
> got
> >turned into a "Tireless" skill, for instance. I
> wonder
> >if the same trick might work for this?
>
> I like this. I would consider it a magical ability
> since it's a godly gift.

Good point. And we don't need to ask what sort of magical ability :)

> It could be listed as the magical ability
> 'Regeneration' and treated as minor magical
> self-healing.

Oh, I like this a lot!
Given the Humakti problems with healing geases, this could be a lifesaver at times, and irrelevant the rest of the time. But would it count as "magical healing" for geas purposes? A gift that breaks a geas: messy!

Jane Williams

Want to chat instantly with your online friends? Get the FREE Yahoo! Messenger http://mail.messenger.yahoo.co.uk