Re: Re: Playing Animists

From: Stephen Tempest <e-g_at_...>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 22:08:31 +0000

Michael Bowman <bowman_at_...> writes:

>However I do try to represent the time involved through play.
>For instance, all Orlanthi devotees have to spend all day every
>Winds Day (i.e., one day a week) involved in worshipping Orlanth
> (from Thunder Rebels), and initiates also worship, but not all day.

A useful thing to remember is that assuming you spend 8 hours asleep each day, then 10% of your time is 11 hours a week.

Call it one 8-hour day plus half an hour a day for the rest of the week. (or alternatively one and a half hours every day) (and bear in mind that everyday activities can also count towards worship time if you're in the right occupation for your deity)

Stephen