Re: Continuity alert!

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 12:45:12 -0800

> (I'm tempted to say, yes, that is an Alynx spirit in the
> box. Yes, Alynx's don't have spirits. So why did *this*
> particular Alynx have one? There must be a reason; don't know
> what it is yet, but it's sure to be something useful...)

Give in to your temptation. If someone wants to investigate why this Alynx had a spirit (if it *is* a real alynx!) then make up some reason, or, better yet, let your players come up with one (or more).

Oh, and "Cat" and "Box full of Scrolls" would (according to my cat, anyway) end up with a nice box full of shredded parchment...

RR
- Richelieu