[Mythic Russia]Tell me your Woes!

From: Mark Galeotti <mark_at_...>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 10:01:48 -0000

Here's a question for the rules-diviners: which elements of the HQ rules do you think needed to be explained more clearly or in a different way? In other words, as I pull Mythic Russia together, to which sections of the core rules ought I give particular attention and rewrite most assiduously?

Please note, I'm not asking for any rules *changes* just suggestions about the way the existing rules are presented.

Also, there are some rules areas which do not feature in MR, so don't need to be considered. These include: common magic, heroquesting, hero bands, multiple otherwords (and thus the whole business of concentrating magic, etc) and the specific animist and wizardry rules (all magic uses a form of the theist rules, even if using spirits, etc).

All the best

Mark