RE: Re: City gods

From: Mike Holmes <homeydont_at_...>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 16:42:42 -0500

>From: "Mike Dawson" <mdawson_at_...>

>I'm out on a limb here, but first off:

Those are excellent examples, Mike, but they miss the original problem. Which (I should have reiterated in my last post, sorry) was that we have a theoretical character who is a Devotee of Pavis who is going to be ending up adventuring in Sartar. The question was, if he doesn't get to use his magic (since it can only be used in Pavis, canonically), then will this character ever get made?

The way I see it, the answer is yes, it could be made and played, as long as the GM is willing to do what it takes to ensure that the character remains relevant and interesting (which I think isn't a stretch). So, any hints on how to do that?

Mike

Check out Election 2004 for up-to-date election news, plus voter tools and more! http://special.msn.com/msn/election2004.armx