Re: Initiates and Devotees

From: Rob <robert_m_davis_at_...>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 21:23:19 -0000

> Not sure what you're getting at here. But, yes, in my games,
everyone who
> has both common magic, and theism takes nothing but feats (and the
same with
> the other two specialized realms). I think this is not only fine,
it makes a
> lot of sense. Heck, their fascination with feats may be how a
particular
> character got interested in theism in the first place.

We were ruminating about, for example, an concentrated initiate of Humakt having 5 common magic feats to go with his affinities and taking anywhere up to +2 or +3 (10 or 15) for each common magic feat and maybe +1's from his affinities when the Devotee would maybe get a couple or three +2's.

However that has somewhat been mitigated by looking at the common magic on offer and the heortlings seem to have all Talents, which I would then say as a narrator that heortling common magic would all (85%) be talents. Of course YGMV

Regards
Rob