Re: Re: Initiates and Devotees

From: ASHLEY MUNDAY <aescleal_at_...>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 23:04:23 +0100 (BST)

(This is a completely personal view, so no-one get too worked up about it)

I have a feeling that a fair chunk of Heortling common magic are more than talents. There are so many sources of magic around them that to pressume that it's Flesh Man or nothing doesn't seem right to me.

Looking at the Antorling clan of Arfritha vale you can see several sources of magic:

[Fine combo BTW, apples go very well with pork, um decent gammon steak and a pint or three of cider - I can see why my campaign set there... I digress, sorry]

So, if a player said he wanted his character to have the following common magic as feats:

I don't think I'd mind too much.

Cheers,

Ash