Re: What useful purpose do the concentrated magic rules serve?

From: Tim Ellis <tim_at_...>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 15:29:35 -0000

I find the Concentrated Magic rules less troublesome than the Missaplied Worship rules. I think they suffer the same problem, though that that the RQ3 rules prohibiting one from being a Shaman, Priest and/or Soceror at the same time - There are too many Exceptions to the rule that require "special cases" or work arounds (Concentrating to Lunar Magic, or Lanbril Magic, - Dealing with Trolls, who don't really recognise the difference and so on).