Re: New Truths, Concentration and New Feats

From: jeffrichard68 <jeff.richard_at_...>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 22:23:59 -0000

> Though... What quest were they doing? I can see that you
can "capture"
> magic from other beings on a HQ, but surely this would usualy be
magic
> that your deity captured during the myth you're following? The
Sandals
> of Darkness, and so on. ZZ getting Fire powers. Magic that your
deity
> already has, even if it wasn't originally theirs.

Magic that your deity captured during the myth you are performing might include feats previously unknown to any worshipper of that god. As my previous description of a heroquest in gameplay showed, it is potentially possible to meet a new adversary on a heroquest. For instance, what if the Lunars could substitute a Bisos worshipper for Urox's son on the Stormwalk Path? Could an Orlanthi heroquester obtain new bull magic quite different from anything taken before? I think the answer is yes.

Jeff