Re: in character creation...

From: ttrotsky2 <TTrotsky_at_...>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 21:50:12 -0000

Well, the FAQ says 'no'; I don't think the actual rulebook does (although it presumably was supposed to do so). It's really more of an erratum than an FAQ entry, to be honest. I've always used the '1:1 for everything' rule, not so much for the sake of simplicity, as you do, but because that's what the rules in the book actually say, so far as I can tell. Since the GM didn't check our characters over before play, though, I'm beginning to wonder whether the other players in my group used the rules differently or not. Not that it seems to be creating any problems if they did :)

--
Trotsky
Gamer and Skeptic