Healers in Swenstown

From: Gianfranco Geroldi <giangero_at_...>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 07:19:16 -0000

In Thunder Rebels it says that the healer keyword for heortlings is related to Ernalda magic (usually) or Chalana Arroy (of course, but less often) or Heler.

In my campaign after a battle my players have over a hundred wounded (injured) warriors and would heal them in the quickest way. They are in Swenstown 1620 (about 1000 heortling inhabitants) and they are in command of the town.

I suppose there are a lot of Ernaldan healers (maybe 50) but they are not very good at healing serious injuries in a quick time; I consider only 5 devotees as up to the task.
There are approximately 2% CA and 2% Helerites in the population. That is 20 initiates/devotees of CA and 20 of Heler. Only 1 subcult of Heler is related to healing so as an average 3 Helerites.
If I sum the above numbers I have about 28 healers to heal 105 injured fighters.
Each healer manages 4 patients.
How much time (and chances) would you rule for the whole businness?

Ciao,
Gian