Re: Healers in Swenstown

From: Victor Lane <this.is.victor_at_...>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 02:47:33 -0500

If I were running the game, my answer would be "long enough so when the enemy shows up with overwhelming force, the players have to chose between fighting and very possibly losing or running away, but leaving afew injured warriors who couldn't be moved."

For an actual amount of time, I would say a week, but it's going to cost a lot of cows.

--Victor

--
"Ninth level sorcerer and I carry the Emerald Chalice. Trogdor is
frozen in time. Deal with it."