Re: More on augments...

From: Ashley Munday <aescleal_at_...>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 07:12:18 +0100 (BST)

Hi Phillipe,

The idea you used in Nobilis sounds very similar to the way compel work in FATE. Your character can follow a course of action dictated by an Aspect and get a FATE points or ignore it and not get anything. That's the sort of thing I want to get into HQ - to use an opponents ability, give him a HP. I'm not sure if the opponent has the "right to decline" though.

On another note, I've been doing the generate an ability and get extra HPs from it for a while. However I love the idea of "up the stakes in a conflict and give me HP," that's such a cool idea it's been nicked!

Cheers,

Ash