Re: Conversion tables and scales (tricky situations)

From: ttrotsky2 <TTrotsky_at_...>
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 22:24:51 -0000

At this point, I am to be honest, finding it really difficult to work out why you think this. Which kind of makes it difficult to reply :)

and IMO thats not what the HQ
> engine is all about.
>
> You think superstrength needs to be at least three masteries and
higher,
> which is just not true.

Not at all - my problem is the exact opposite of that. If it really were the case that superstrength were always at least three masteries, then it wouldn't matter. It's precisely because I *don't* think what you've stated above that the 'problem' exists at all. Which, actually, I don't think even is a problem, because HeroQuest seems ideally suited to solving it.

--
Trotsky
Gamer and Skeptic