Re: One System to Rule Them All (Was: Re: [WorldofGlorantha] Re: How Much Rule fiddling Is Tolerable?)

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 17:17:33 +0100 (BST)

How do you model gifts on swords and other things in the +5 augment range, without having ridiculously high abilities?

> - Something I nicked from FATE, scene abilities. A
> scene or location has an ability that players can
> grab
> augments from. If the scene's "Dark 18" then you get
> +2 to hiding FREX

Nice idea! And to some extent already hinted at in the rules: magically significant locations give bonuses to ritual magic, don't they?

Yahoo! Mail is the world's favourite email. Don't settle for less, sign up for your free account today http://uk.rd.yahoo.com/evt=44106/*http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/mail/winter07.html