Re: Re: Armour Fiddling

From: Olli Kantola <newsalor_at_...>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 09:46:53 +0300 (EEST)

On Wed, 25 Jul 2007, Jane Williams wrote:

> It seems only fair that you'd use three different feats to get the same
> effect. For a +3 augment, you'd need 5W in the
> relevant feat if you're a Devotee, 10W if you're a
> concentrated initiate.

Except that concentration or devotee status doesn't matter, since you can augment with the affinities without any need to drag feats in to this. Then again, if you count the heropoints used, Combat affinity is not as good as a magical sword.

Olli Kantola

As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being.