Re: Concentrating Magic

From: L.Castellucci <lightcastle_at_...>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 18:12:35 -0400

I'm catching up from an email delay so I may be well behind the curve here.

My vote - no balance necessary. Use it to augment or when appropriate. The more you concentrate, the better it is. However, it also acts as a negative augment to anything you don't use concentration for.

Self-balancing.

It's only an issue if conceptually you want it to be an all-or-nothing deal. If the idea is you are one or the other, no gradation possible, you can't use it this way.

If you are ok with levels of purity in your concentration, it is completely simple. (And, presumably, you make a ruling that you having concentration in more than one otherworld is impossible.)

LC