Re: Re: Man Rune

From: Todd Gardiner <todd.gardiner_at_...>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 09:03:55 -0700

I have a very personal relationship with my wife, but despite rumors that indicate otherwise, I don't believe I am going to go mildly insane because we have different personalities and personal requirements. And I would certainly say that most of my friends differ from me in many significant ways as well.
The I don't see the core components of my make-up preventing partnerships and long-term relationships with others that have different, even contradictory core components. I'm not suggesting that Solar Emperors marry trolls or anything, but I think that Shaman are special in that they can meet the demands of their spirit allies without their ego getting in the way. Especially when the Shaman (in game terms) is not increasing the ratings of his core runes.