Re: Hi, I'm new here...

From: robin <robin_mitra_at_...>
Date: Thu, 08 Oct 2009 15:21:13 -0000

Hi there,

I am new here too, so I am going to hijack your thread to introduce me as well. Glorantha was my first fantasy world I ever played in. That was about 20years ago, of course using RQ3 rules. Since then I played and gamemastered in many other worlds and systems. However, I have never played Herowars or HQ1. For half a year now I am playing in Glorantha again using HQ2. I had to get used to the new style but so far I like it. It gives players and GMs much freedom. That's cool.

A few words about myself: My name is Robin Mitra, I'm male, 36y/o, German, single, 1 child, and I love playing RPGs.

Cheers

RoM