Re: Introducing Agnar

From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_...>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2000 17:23:10 +0100 (BST)

Brian Laxson:
> I've been throwing around ideas about general guidelines for Humakti
> regiments. I'm thinking each regiment would have a magical affinity
> with a few/some/all of the feats below based on size.

Just to be clear, you mean 'Heortling Humakti'? (I know, I greatly dislike the alleged necessity of the qualification too, but...) I think the rules for those are pretty simple: there aren't any. ;-) The Free Army may in due course throw up something vaguely appoximating a formalised 'regiment', but really, only pretty vaguely. At the 'present' (c. 1621), the closest you'd get would be a warband constructed around a core of Humakti devotees, which would look very, very different, IMO.

Cheers,
Alex.