Re: Re: AP Limits?

From: Andrew Dawson <asmpd_at_...>
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2000 09:13:22 -0500

At 08:59 AM 12/06/2000 +0000, Wulf Corbett wrote:
>> At 07:40 AM 12/05/2000 +0000, Nick Eden wrote:
>> >Is there, or should there be, a limit to the number of APs that
>> >can be staked in a single exchange?
>The only limit is starting AP (and your hero can use that number even
>after being reduced!).

Yeah, I realized that this applied after sending the reply.

>> Five, if the shaman always has HP to burn on these tactics, are you
>> maybe giving out too many HP at the end of the session?
>
>Particularly relevant if the Shaman ALSO has HP for improvement. If
>not, just keep improving the opposition defences against magic, as
>above...

Here's another thought about shamans and loose HP: The shaman is required to spend 1 HP to cement fetishes and 2 HP to integrate a spirit ("Related to Session" costs). If the shaman is spending at least 1 HP per combat, then he may have a problem gaining new magic (as well as improving in general).

Thanks,
Andy