Re: worship X vs. initiate of Y

From: Bryan Thexton <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2001 17:36:56 -0000

Hmmm, reading through the various responses, I can't help but thinking that:
  1. Most heroes are unapt to put a lot of effort into boosting these skills, unless they are looking at becoming priests (or are planning on becoming a devotee and wanting to learn the secret).
  2. The sort of person who has these at levels noticeably higher than their affinities may also be inclined towards having one of the "brown nose" or "supercilious" traits at a high level.

Of course, maybe I'm just in an overly cynical mood today :)

--Bryan