Re: Fetch abilities

From: JEFFREY KYER <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 20:04:10 -0000

It may be that that is how it was interpreted. One would have to ask the folks who wrote those sample -- and how they compared to the final draft of the rules.

I'm very leery of holding up the characters from the deluxe box as as exemplars of how to do certain character types, unfortunately.

> one example, of one type of Fetch, and the sample characters have a
> good many mistakes. But so far it's the ONLY example, and there are
no

> other guidelines I can find anywhere. If the Kolatings get Wind
> Spirits for Fetches, how many cubic meters?

Beats me. I'd wait for Storm Tribe. Truly.

> Wulf

Cubic meters. Sigh. Its not the volume capacity of the umbroli, its the _strength_ of the umbroli that's critical. How fierce it is. I think that's mentioned somewhat in Anaxial. I think there's more on Umbroli in TR (or was last I saw).

Jeff