Re: Glorantha Coffee Table Book

From: Mark Galeotti <hia15_at_...>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 13:43:33 -0000

Hi all,

No promises yet, but this is something Simon Bray and I have discussed as a possibility within our medium-long-epic range plans for 'The Unspoken Word Inc.' It certainly would be (a) gorgeous (b) fun and (c) seriously expensive. But Glorantha is just the sort of world which deserves such a book, and Gloranthaphiles just the sort of fanatics who might buy it. God(s) bless 'em.

If, as and when, we'll shout it from the rooftops. In the mean time, you can subscrbe to a news notifier service on The Unspoken Word (first update on the launch issue due soon!) on our website _at_ http://www.celtic-webs.com/theunspokenword/

Mark

Mark Galeotti