Re: Forming a Wyter

From: oleppa_at_...
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2001 22:20:10 -0000

Good if some use.

> >They can form a clan, no problem, but the clan founder and the
wyter
> >are two distinct entities.
> They can become one. Many Founders are the Wyters. During their
lifetime
> the wyter is a different entity which becomes a part of the
subsequent cult
> (often the guardian inside the Otherworld Temple).

This seems to confirm that I was interpreting rules almost correctly in the first place. Good to know I wasn't that far from truth.

> >>Is the daimon that becomes your Wyter almost totally arbitrarily
chosen
> >>in case no clear choice?
>
> >Insofar as the narrator's decisions are almost totally
arbitrarily, yes.
> This is the most important and correct point that can be made about
this
> process.

I wasn't thinking that it should be totally randomization, but I failed to see what entity would be mythologically logical choice if the new clan would be of many different groups of people. But I know, using imagination such hindrances are easily overcome.

<many good things snipped>

Looks like the SR is going to be one good book.

Otto