Re: Leaving the hero plane

From: Jeff <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 14:20:56 -0000

Yes, it is. But then 10w6 is worse...

> Old Torvald is NOT going to have Mythology of Orlanth 10W3. Not even
> if he is the tribal Storm Voice would he have 10W2. The best we can
> expect is 10W.

But he is going to have... 10w or more.
Plus:
Our Sacred place +10
High Holy Day +20 (when _else_ will you do ininitiations?) Ritual Support (arming of Orlanth or the like) +10 Total Community Support +16 or so (if its a clan, more if its tribal) Special sacrifices previously prepared ? Support of Clan Godtalkers (various augments on the priest) ? Clan Magical Regalia (which might be of use in this for more augments) Support of the clan wyter (if it has useful stuff -- I'd let it drag down the barrier somewhat)

So, even without augmentation, we've got a +56... That gives old Torvald a 6w4 without even working up a sweat or using augments.

Looks like its routine to me.... And it really does emphasize how important having a clan to help you is.

Jeff