Re: Re: Re: Re: Disciples/runelords

From: Jonas Schiott <jonas.schiott_at_...>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 17:14:34 +0200

Alex Ferguson:

>> Case in point: the Wind Lords you can meet in KoDP. The best way I can
>> describe them is "Powerful Orlanth Adventurous devotees who forego
>> service as weaponthanes for the chance to roam around looking for
>> trouble."

> But how does that paraphrase _not_ apply equally to a disciple of
> Orlanth Adventurous?

Ummm, Alex, why are you quoting an old posting of mine from several months ago? One that I certainly don't stand by now that I've read ST... And what is the point you are trying to make?

FWIW, I'd say the only difference is that as I recall that encounter in KoDP, it seemed to imply that there are far more Wind Lords around than disciples in the ST sense. But perhaps that was me reading something into it that isn't there...

Jonas Schiött
Göteborg