Thunder Rebels rules question

From: Alexandre Lanciani <takenegi_at_...>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 19:56:22 +0200

Possibly not the brightest way to return here but this is what I need to know! ;)

A hero devoted to a God's aspect and to a subcult not belonging to that aspect has access to the affinities of the aspect and the subcult but what about the feats the subcult grants as part of the aspect's affinitites?

Say what does a devotee of Hedkoranth Adventurous do with the Storm feats he should get? Does he gains them as stand alone feats? Or maybe he gains the Storm affinity and only those feats granted by the subcult? Something else?

Then, the rules in Thunder Rebels don't mention hero cults. Are they just subcults? Even if they teach only a single feat? Or do they work differently?

Anyway I love the way the HW rules have been specialized for the Orlanthi in TR. I hope the Lunar Guide seasons the rules with culture the way TR has done with Heortlings.

--
Regards,
Alexandre.